Jonas Damon is an industrial designer based in New York City. A graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design, he began his career at Tom Dixon's Eurolounge in London before becoming a design manager for the European retail group Habitat UK. At Habitat, he took part in rebuilding the in-house design team that revived Habitat's reputation as the leading European retailer for home goods. He has been based in New York City since 2001, where he has influenced product design for companies and brands such as Areaware, AT&T, Chrysler, Harter, Malin+Goetz, The Home Depot, Tupperware, Vitra, and Wedgwood. He is currently a Creative Director at frog design.
For more information, visit jonasdamon.com.
- Alarm Dock for iPhone 4 from $24.00
- Alarm Dock for iPhone 5 from $38.00
- Avion Cups (set of 4) from $18.00
- Eye Hide Large from $18.00
- Eye Hide Small from $12.00
- Horseshoe Magnet from $14.00
- Numbers LED Clock from $120.00
- Radio Dock from $40.00
- Torch Flashlight from $48.00