Location: Brooklyn, NY
We’re looking for a data-driven, strategic Performance Marketing Coordinator to join our team. This role is a robust, cross-channel blend of acquisition, retention, analytics, testing and measurement. You will leverage your experience across marketing channels to grow and improve performance across media channels and hit ambitious ROAS goals.
- Monitor campaign performance, interpret data, and implement meaningful optimizations across all new and existing performance marketing channels (Paid Social, SEO, SEM, Affiliate, Display and other potential channels).
- Build and execute digital testing roadmap across messaging, creative, audience, frequency and channel mix, working closely with Brand Strategy Director.
- Create clear and actionable programming to drive channel growth, site traffic, new customer acquisition, and retention.
- Upload and monitor cross-channel campaigns, coordinating with Brand Strategy Director and the Creative team to ensure ad creative and copy are regularly updated and maintained to optimize ROI.
- Run A/B tests for ad copy, campaign settings, and other variables across all platforms.
- Identify, onboard, and manage relationships with Affiliates who are aligned with our brand and overall marketing goals.
- Innovate, and identify new opportunities to drive sales through our Affiliate publishers.
- Maintain performance marketing budget to ensure monthly and quarterly spends are in line.
- Create weekly reports, monthly reports, “end of campaign” reports, and ad-hoc insights surrounding key initiatives and launch moments.
- Monitor and evaluate the competitive landscape and provide recommendations.
- 3+ years in performance marketing, growth marketing or digital marketing role, either in-house or at an agency.
- A firm grasp on data analytics tools, dashboards and reporting on platforms such as Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, Tik Tok Ads Manager, ShareASale and AdRoll.
- Proven track record successfully managing budgets and taking a company through an intense growth period.
- Highly analytical data-driven with excellent reporting skills - an excel whiz.
- Strong understanding and experience with A/B testing creative assets and different bidding strategies.
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice. This position is exempt based on the FLSA laws.
Please email a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org